Johnny's - Taylor Made SIM 2 Max Driver (Reg. Shaft, 10.5)
Forged Ring Construction is the key to unlocking consistently long distance and optimal forgiveness with SIM2 Max. Crafted from a lightweight and high strength aluminum that’s precision milled, it unites the critical components of the driver head into a singular force. Forming a driver built for forgiveness and power, designed to give you the confidence to take on any tee shot.
- Inertia Generator is designed to provide faster club head speed through advanced geometry and aerodynamic analytics
- Forged Ring Construction unites a massive rear weight, a full carbon sole, crown and a milled back cup face
- Speed Injected Twist Face improves ball speed by calibrating each head to the threshold of the legal speed limit with corrective face curvature also protecting against heel and toe mis-hits
- Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low face strikes
- TPS weight on the sole of the club and 16 grams of steel at the rear, this design element promotes enhanced forgiveness and spin properties while allowing for precise target swing weights during custom assembly