Jim's Birthday Driver
The new Callaway Mavrik Driver features new Flash Face SS20 architecture, with a thinner face and larger area that delivers ultra-fast ball speeds. In order to support the demands of the Flash Face SS20 design, Callaway crafted the face with FS2S titanium, an exotic material that is remarkably light and strong. Combined with the new Cyclone Aero shape, these technologies produce the longest, most forgiving, best feeling driver Callaway has ever built.
Flash Face SS20 was developed by a newer, more powerful supercomputer that advanced Callaway's already ground breaking artificial intelligence technology. The computer ran thousands of simulations over weeks of time until it arrived this new face design.
Two of Callaway's tour-proven technologies are back in the Mavrik Driver. The first is Jailbreak Technology, which utilizes two internal bars behind the face that connect the sole and crown to promote faster ball speed. The second is Callaway's extraordinarily light T2C carbon crown that allows weight to be redistributed to raise MOI and forgiveness.
The standard Mavrik Driver has a fixed 5g weight in the back-center of the sole, promoting mid-level spin and a moderate draw bias. Stock shaft options include the UST Helium, Project X Riptide and Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI.
Callaway Mavrik Driver Features:
- Standard Maverik driver has a fixed 5g weight that promotes mid-level spin
- A.I. Flash Face SS20 promotes fast ball speeds across a larger area of the face
- Cyclone Aero shape reduces drag for increased club head speed and distance
- Jailbreak technology stiffens the crown and sole to place more load on the face for faster ball speed
- T2C Triaxial carbon crown allows weight to be redistributed to raise MOI and forgiveness
- A.I. designed an internal titanium rib system that produces a deep, satisfying sound
- Opti-Fit hosel allows for loft (+2°/-1°) and lie adjustments
- Stock Shafts: UST Helium • Project X Riptide • Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align 50g